Data Protection Policy
- APP provider
Emojis Keyboard Application ("APP") is an application (APP) of Bob Mobile Deutschland GmbH, Immermannstrasse 13, 40210 Düsseldorf ("BOB"). BOB takes the protection of its users' data extremely seriously and complies with the applicable data protection regulations such as BDSG (Federal Data Protection Act) and TMG (German Telemedia Act). The following declaration provides you with an overview of how BOB ensures this protection and the type of data raised for any particular purpose.
Beyond this Data Protection Policy, Users of the APP should also comply with any applicable data protection regulations of the APP store operator (e.g. Apple, Google) through which they have acquired or will acquire this APP. BOB has no impact on the data collection and data utilisation of the APP store operator.
This Data Protection Policy may be viewed in the context of the APP at any time.
- Establishment, processing and usage of personal data
- Personal data includes all individual information regarding personal or material circumstances of a certain or identifiable natural person (excluded: legal entities such as a GmbH (limited liability company) or AG (stock corporation). Personal data particularly includes information such as name, address, email address or occupational circumstances of a person.
- BOB shall not collect personal data either at the downloading, the installation or in the context of using the APP. The APP is installed locally on the terminal of the User and can be used offline without any connection to the server of BOB.
- In the event of contacting BOB (e.g. in case of support questions), the information of the User's name and email address may be necessary as obligatory information, if it is the path of communication; all other information is voluntary, but may facilitate establishing contact with the User (e.g. phone number). BOB only uses the data provided by the User for the processing of his enquiries. Upon complete processing of the enquiry, the data is blocked for further use or deleted. The User can revoke his consent for the usage of his data at any time, effective for the future. For this purpose, the User can notify the contact specified under item 5.
- The APP uses so-called "Cookies". Among other, they serve to make the APP more user-friendly, effective and safe. Cookies are text information, which are transmitted to the Cookie file of the Browser on the terminal of the User. A Cookie typically contains a reference to the origin of the Cookie, the "lifespan" of the Cookie and a value, generally a randomly generated unique number. The APP applies the following types of Cookies:
Session Cookies: These are temporarily stored Cookies, which remain in the Cookie file of the browser until the usage session is terminated. Session Cookies allow the identification of the terminal during the period of usage of APP. This information is not stored after you have left the website.
Persistent Cookies: These remain in the Cookie file of the browser for an extended period. The duration depends on the "lifespan" of the particular Cookie. The Cookie deletes itself after the expiration of this lifespan. The purpose for the application of these permanent Cookies is to monitor and improve the functionality and stability of the APP. The permanent Cookies do not contain personal data. Particularly the name or mobile phone number is stored therein.
You may revoke the tracking via Tune at any time effective in the future via this link: http://www.optoutmobile.com/.
The information regarding the usage of the APP created by the Cookie is generally transmitted to a server of AppsFlyer Ltd. in the USA and stored there. Among other, the following technical data is raised via AppsFlyer: IP address, User agent, equipment type, operating system and version number, provider name, time stamp, APP version and error reports. Data relating to the individual terminal (e.g. MAC address, IMEI number) are replaced by AppsFlyer with a specific code. The information thus collected is provided in collective form. Further information regarding data protection by AppsFlyer is available to Users at https://www.appsflyer.com/privacy-policy/
You may revoke the tracking via AppsFlyer at any time effective in the future via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes to this Data Protection Policy
BOB reserves the right to adapt security and data protection measures if required due to technical or legal developments. This can result in adaptations of this data protection declaration. For this reason, Users should therefore observe the respective current version of this Data Protection Policy.
- Questions and contact
In case of questions pertaining to this Data Protection Policy, Users can contact customer service at http://cliqmoji.com/contact-us/.
Version: October 2016